We are looking forward welcoming old friends and new to the FODO stand – J50 – at Optrafair this weekend.
There will be all the usual high-quality information and advice on all aspects of eye care and business. Plus fun give-aways for kids, great prizes every day and CET/CPD that addresses issues other CET does not reach.
Whatever else you do at Optrafair, be sure to enter our prize draw which is open to all.
First Prize each day – invaluable Kanski’s Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach
- improved layout, new visuals and a digital version that allows you to search for any text, figures and tables online at any time including during consultations
Second Prize each day – The Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
- best-selling guidance on treating ocular disorders in any setting.
Overall Event Prize – high specification Noise Cancelling Headphone
- Emphasising the importance of protecting hearing as well as eye health sponsored by the National Community Hearing Association (NCHA) part of the FODO Group
Try also to make time to attend our innovative CET/CPD sessions
Who says learning cannot be fun! Join us in;
- Making the journey from retail to clinical by Andy Britton Saturday 30 March 15:30 to 16:30 in CET Theatre 2 – 2 CET points
- Changing Practice Ownership – Smoothing the Transition by Professor Steve Taylor Sunday 31 March 13:45 to 14:45 in CET Theatre 2 – 2 CET points
- De-terrorising the GOC by Richard Edwards Monday 1 April 12:00 to 13:00 in CET Theatre 1 – 3 CET points
The session on Sunday is currently fully booked but do still come as we may be able to make extra places available on the day.