13 January 2021
Delivering eye care in the current lockdown: a Q&A with sector bodies
Join a Q&A tomorrow to discuss delivering eye care during the current lockdown.
Date: 14 January 2021
Chaired by Richard Edwards from the OCCS (Optical Consumer Complaints Service), the event will cover how to interpret amber guidance during national lockdowns, the importance of primary eye care throughout the pandemic, compliance with IPC measures and raising concerns.
The panel consists of:
- Daniel Hardiman-McCartney, Clinical Adviser, The College of Optometrists
- Peter Hampson, AOP Clinical Director
- Debbie McGill, ABDO Head of Policy and Public Affairs
- Harjit Sandhu, FODO Group Managing Director
- Marcus Dye, GOC Acting Director of Strategy.